The Days Are Blood | Teen Ink

The Days Are Blood

By redbull706 GOLD, Shamokin Dam, Pennsylvania
redbull706 GOLD, Shamokin Dam, Pennsylvania

“If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always. I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.” - Henry Rollins

Summary:

Five individuals, a drug addicted novelist, a United States Army soldier, an elementary schoolteacher, and two homeless juveniles, find themselves entrapped in a building known as Blood Hall, full of unimaginable horrors. Lacking knowledge of how they got there, their survival becomes dependent on their ability to work together. As they progress through the architecture, they uncover more and more answers to why they were brought there. At the same time, answers to even scarier more colossal questions such as the very meaning of existence in life itself and what happens after death become uncovered. In order to endure the building and return to society, each person must face his or her worst nightmares, both physically and psychologically. Welcome to Blood Hall, where the mental hostilities are just as shockingly horrendous as the concrete.

Parker S.

The Days Are Blood

Freckles3 BRONZE, ------------, Ohio

"The universe is not only queerer than we suppose; it is queerer than we can suppose."
~J.B.S. Haldane

Okay, look. Here's the thing. I'm going to talk straight up with you, because you really need to hear this. If this sounds harsh, I'm sorry, but I couldn't just not comment and let you continue like this... The thing is... You can not write such a great, compelling story with an incredibly suspenseful plot like this and just leave us hanging like that. That is not okay. i must read more. Phwew. Now that that's off my chest, I can congratulate you on a truly magnificent story. It could definetly use some paragraphs, as it is a little hard to read one huge ginormous hunk of a chapter all bunched up like that, but once I got past the overall crowding, I really liked this! Great work, and WRITE MORE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

ILoveWritingAlot BRONZE, E, Other

Every end is a new beginning;
What a caterpillar calls an end the rest of the world calls a butterfly;
There never was a good war, or a bad peace.;
“People will believe anything if you whisper it.”
“Where words fail, Music speaks”

Just loved your idea...and you summary is just so attracting and grabs attention! love your writting...keep it up...i'd be glad if you'd read my book too..