Why I Will Never Support Hillary Clinton | Teen Ink

Why I Will Never Support Hillary Clinton

Before I start to express and defend my own personal opinion, I'll start by apologizing. I am sorry if this article offends you. I am sorry if you do not agree with my perspective on this particular topic, but my apologies end there.

All of my life my parents have encouraged and fueled my passion for politics. I find joy in being knowledgeable about current events. I also make sure not to just here out my parents' opinions but to read and understand how others' feel about and perceive the situation. So when I state my intense animosity for Hilary Clinton understand that I am informed.

Hillary Clinton is not a suitable candidate for presidency. I am not anti Hillary because she is a woman, in fact I believe that women are extremely capable of holding office, such as Margaret Thatcher. My distrust comes from the fact that Hillary has been proven to be deceitful to the citizens of the United States. Allow me to remind you of Benghazi. If you have not been caught up in the news of the last 5 years or even seen the film Thirteen Hours", it proves that Hillary has failed us.

On September 11, 2012, four United States citizens that were privately contracted to protect a United States ambassador were killed. Clinton who was aware of the true nature of the crime lied to the American people. Clinton stated that the killings were a result of a spontaneity however it was a preplanned attack. When Hillary Clinton was asked about her lie, she is quoted saying "What difference, at this point, does it make?" The difference, Mrs. Clinton is the fact that the deaths of four United States citizens could have been prevented. Which brings me to my next point.

How can Hillary Clinton be a feminist when she has proved to be just the opposite: anti women. I can already hear some of you rolling your eyes and shouting of my ignorance. I'm sorry, but this, once again, is MY opinion. I'm not even going to go into the disturbing Bill Clinton scandal, except to say that both Bill and Hillary have completely ignored and discredited the woman who have bravely and boldly spoken out about Bill Clinton's sexual assaults. Instead I am going to talk about Hillary Clinton and Lena Dunham's strange friendship. Dunham has publicly confessed that she sexually assaulted her sister. To me that is not an example of a woman who treats other women with respect.

This is why I will never respect Hillary Clinton. If any of this information angers you as it does me, please research further and voice your opinion. You can be a woman and not support Hillary Clinton, you can be a young liberal and still understand that this woman does not want to guide and lead our nation with "love and kindness" as she so states.

jules_esee BRONZE, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Thanks so much for the feedback!

Richard_921 said...
Richard_921, Chicago, Illinois

"you're a survivor."

I agree, Hilary Clinton will go behind our backs and lie about what she's done if she was president, Donald duck nd her are almost if not the same thing.

L.J.Barnes. GOLD, Powhatan, Virginia

Avoid roasted cabbage, don't eat earwax and look on the bright side of life!
~Angela the Herbalist

Girl, you don't need to apologize for your opinion. State what you believe and as long as you're not advocating for violence or for hate for someone. You can say what ever the heck you want. Don't apologize for your writing!!!