Heartbreak | Teen Ink

Heartbreak

By babyrissa212 SILVER, Boca Raton, Florida
babyrissa212 SILVER, Boca Raton, Florida

Every night, I lay in my bed thinking about how we didn't work out and it hurts so much.I feel things were my fault and I was never perfect enough for you and that's what hurt me.I just want to know why you had to do what you did.Nobody is perfect and I thought you knew that, but I was wrong.You knew nothing.All you knew was that you liked girls and were a cheater and a liar.I opened up to you and told you things that meant so much to me that I wouldn't have told anybody else.You hurt me and played with my heart, and it is time for me to move on and hurt you.

zoeboi509* said...
Will what did you do to him that made him go he had to love you at one point a lot of girls like to be one way in the beginning of a relationship then shit change so maybe that's why he left. Way do you think he would be hurt if you move on if he already left?

KaylaaLovee GOLD, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

"Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. And its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. And when it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, I'm already better than them."

My life story exactly  ! :(((

PLA3LOVE BRONZE, Perris, California
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

"You are more than the sum of your past mistakes" Tenth North Avenue

yea so can i. and well i do feel sorta bad for it but at the same time they deserve it, right?

Chickyy:) said...
All I can say is DONT RUSH IT! Trust me!

Chickyy:) said...
I can really relate to this passage.

UnwantedNinja GOLD, Pretoria, Other

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

I dont know how u feel because i have never been in your situation... I'm 14 years old and i believe that there is true love but not at my age because guys are still to immature they need a few more years...what age were u when this happened?

kksexi12 said...
 I have to admit that it helps girls feel better about themselves. If they hurt us we can move on but we will never forget him until karma kicks his but.... or me. Whichever comes first.

Love16 GOLD said...
Love16 GOLD, Roanoke, Virginia

Psalm 23.

Quick question. What would hurting him really accomplish? To me, it would accomplish nothing. You would end up just like him. Now if you really wanted to show your the better person in all of this, then take some time and heal from that stab in the heart. And once you are done, just move on and dont look back.
And I am truly sorry that he hurt you the way that he did.

ZebraDiva BRONZE, Queen Creek,

if u dont know where u stand with someone then its about time to stop standing and start walking and tell that person i am dont standing i am moving on now

ALL you girls are really strong

Garcia15 BRONZE, Farmers Branch, Texas

"If she rocks high waters she has too much swag for you bro."

I feel the same way you do! You're stronger than this you're going to move on quickly dont worry. Besides you'll find someone better than that heartbreaker.

alexandria1124 BRONZE, Nowhere., Kentucky
I hope you can move on, because if you do, you're much, much, stronger than some of us. I hope you can move on. Do it for the strangers out here who want to see someone survive this kind of thing.

CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina

\"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever par

I feel the same way this is what i write all over everything I cant sleep at night cause of this mess

russianreader BRONZE, Charlotte, Vermont

"Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best."

oh my gosh..have you read my diary or my mind??????? This is exactly how I feel. Geez, its crazy to know that other girls feel exactly how I do..<3

ashley1012 BRONZE, Glasgow, Kentucky

Come askin for it and you will get

well this article is very very sad i hope that you can work it out and get over stupid boys thats all they are is drama drama

luvsoccer3000 SILVER, Abington, Massachusetts

“You can turn off the sun, but I'm still gonna shine.” jason mraz

the same thing just happened to me i opened up my heart to a guy who i thought liked me. but he was just using me and broke my heart. it sucks so much but you just got to keep your head up high and stay confident, i'm sure he let go of a great girl!

ashley1012 BRONZE, Glasgow, Kentucky

Come askin for it and you will get

I really know exaclty how you feel i have been used so many times so yeah i hope that you get to feelin better and your love life gets better

JellyDimpls said...
JellyDimpls, Las Vegas, Nevada
I know exactly how you feel. But you know what? time is the only thing that can mend a broken heart... and it can take awhile too. but trust me, get over him, find a new and better guy, and whatever you do DON'T talk to him, avoid him and he'll realize he lost a good girl. karma is a ... you know what lol.

i've been in that situation, my bf of two years dated another girl behind my back for a month before he ended up taking her to the school dance... he tried to tell me it was so that she could hang out with her friends since she used to go to school with us and had to be invited to come... i figured out the truth when he dumped me half way through the dance and i got to watch sweet revenge has the girl realized what he'd done and dumped him then sat with me apologizing and saying what a creep he was for doing such a thing to both of us. heart ache hurts but when it comes to liars and cheaters, they get wat they deserve in the end.

silence-is-loud GOLD, Chicago, Illinois

FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY, STING LIKE A BEE- MUHAMMID ALI

5 starsss chica!! '

teacat749 BRONZE, Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin

We do not quit playing because we grow old. We grow old because we quit playing.
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

I guess that's why I can't ever trust guys. They just can't get enough. I mean, really, cheating is so greedy and selfish!