How To Get a Girl | Teen Ink

How To Get a Girl

By ladiesman217 GOLD, Sussex, Wisconsin
ladiesman217 GOLD, Sussex, Wisconsin

Want the girl of your dreams? Read this article: you shall reap great rewards. If all you want is to get some action, kindly stop reading. This article is for guys who want a relationship, not a booty call. If you have never dated before, no worries. I will give you the life raft, but you have to inflate it yourself. There are five steps to getting the girl of your dreams:
Step one: girls are challenging. If you don’t like that, you can kindly shut up. If you were one of the people who actually shut up, good for you! Girls are going to say things you neither like nor agree with; your goal is to shut up, nod your head, and say “yes, of course,” when you notice she has stopped talking. If you want the girl, you have to learn your opinion does not matter.
Step two: don’t act stupid. Being a cocky jag does not impress the opposite sex; that is why you are still single. You are a cocky jag. So, if it’s not too difficult, grow up. There is a big difference between a guy who is confident and a guy who is cocky. Girls like a guy who is confident, a guy who can take charge on a date. However, cocky is bad. You think you’re a big deal? You’re not. You’re single. That’s why you’re reading this.
Step three: pick up lines are bad. I don’t care if you think you know some good ones. If you want the girl, you will not use them. Pickup lines mask personality and communication skills. If you had these, you wouldn’t need me. Talk to her. Be yourself. If you have nothing to follow up your crappy pick up line with, you suck.
Step four: show her your “deep” side. If you want to get a girl’s attention, show her you are passionate about something. Show her there is more to you than ridiculous good looks and a studly exterior. Let her be a part of your niche. Girls like guys who are passionate about something; it shows commitment, dedication, and loyalty.
Step five: make cute gestures. Say sweet things to her and compliment her on her outfit; notice the little things. A girl puts work into her appearance; being the guy who notices this effort shall benefit you. Girls like a romantic, spontaneous guy. Quote The Notebook, send her a text at a random time (refrain from creepy, obsessive texting), and let her know you’re thinking about her. Tell her, “You’re my Bella.” Her heart will melt.

luvdance said...
hahahaha. that's sooo funny. The article is sooo true for the most part too.

Sinfulullabies SILVER, Canton, Massachusetts

"You can't expect anyone to love you, until you love yourself."

haha this made me laugh. My favorite part was "shut up", so true.

But the "your my bella" thing...I'd probably be totally creeped out. I do not want a guy who quotes twilight, especially since edward is an obsessive-compulsive, ABUSIVE boyfriend.

hmph. sorry, rant over.

ImmortalDay said...
I like the article, but the guy just sounds sweet and vagely cute. I've met guys like this and unless their hot they seem kiddy and at best you toy with them. Though I might be the only one who feels that way.

Ventus PLATINUM, Bolingbrook, Illinois

"Only once the drugs are dying. That i feel like dying"- Lil Wayne

This is wat i always do the good things i mean and it always works. but still i can't get the girl of my dreams maybe she has someone else on her mind idk anyway this is really good advise

ElvinaRose BRONZE, Belle Mead, New Jersey
2 articles 1 photo 1 comment
This made me laugh so much, some parts are defintly true. we girls def don't like people who are cocky and artificial, but i do disagree with a few things. You don't have to shut up in #1, just don't talk too much, but we want ur opinion sometimes. And the "your my bella" is a bit corny, but yes, sweet gestures do help.

iamme said...
Yes! Just be sweet and nice, boys, and compliment the girl if you want to win her.