How to Get the Girl in Four Ways | Teen Ink

How to Get the Girl in Four Ways

By 2stickelmaier GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
2stickelmaier GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin

The tips I’m about to give you will help you land the girl of your dreams. Help is the key word here. If you’re a total stalker, I can’t help you.
1.
Girls like when guys make the first move. If the girl doesn’t know you exist then the odds of you dating her are kind of slim. Strike up conversation about anything. All good relationships come from friendship. If the conversation flows then you’ll know that you two are compatible. If not, move on.
2.
Ever heard of the saying, laughter is the way to a girl’s heart? Well, it is. Just as long as you’re not trying to make her laugh with farting noises. It’s immature and gross, so don’t do it. Just be natural, that’s when the real laughter will come.
3.
Once you have the emotional stuff down, the rest is easy. Girls love it when guys smell good, but they don’t want to be overwhelmed with Axe every time they come within a five foot radius. So stick with one spray. Showering is a plus, too.
4.
Once you have the girl, all that’s left to do is to take her out on a date. Please don’t take her to another dinner and a movie. Go cliff jumping at Devils Lake or invite her over for video games and pizza. These are ten times more fun than a lame horror flick.
Of course every girl is different but a majority of girls will agree with these tips. Whether these work or not, just remember it’s better to try and fail, then to not try at all. If she’s not into it then you can do better.

CrazyCatLady6 GOLD, New Radnor, Other

"There would be no shadows if the sun were not shining"

FINALLY... now all we need 2 do is broadcast this 2 the rest of the 7 something billion ppl in the world!

houston SILVER said...
houston SILVER, Joburg, Other

I don't know about life, there is too much to it...

i loved your tips and i definitely agreed with it all, as the kind of girl i am i think it's good to make a girl laugh, p.s. favorite part and that these tips can definitely help, awesome! :)

bcakex1 said...
i wish all us guys could understand that lol

MarieAntoinette2014 DIAMOND, Scottsburg, Indiana

Isn't it ironic? We ignore the ones who adore us, adore the ones who ignore us, love the ones who hurt us, and hurt the ones that love us.

Hey, a dude that actually gets it!!!!

LoveBird said...
LoveBird, Daleville, Alabama

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
Plato

I agree that these are 4 basic things to know. But don't forget to add something special for both of you to remeber. (and separate you from any other guys that try for their atention.)

TheBadSun said...
TheBadSun, Houston, Texas

"No surrender no retreat that is spartan law"

TRUEE!!!!!!!!

-Duckie- GOLD said...
-Duckie- GOLD, West Fargo, North Dakota

Your heart is a weapon the size of your fist. Keep fighting. Keep loving.
-Anonymous

another tip is be nicer to people... there's a guy I liked for a long time and I probably would have gone out with him if he wasn't so mean to other people (not me, but still)

kksexi12 said...

I agree with this. Guys, we don't want to be treated like just another girl. We all want to be something special to you, just like guys probably feel with other girls. Anyways, I love the article and I love the axe part.

A good joke and a hug occasionally is good for your relationship, too!!! Great article; pay attention guys.

Steffie said...
Steffie, Malden, Massachusetts
SO TRUE. Cuz that happened to me :/

KrazyButCool BRONZE, Laplace, Louisiana

Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

I'm a girl and I also agree with these tips. For all the guys out there if you really want a girl, take it slow. Befriend her and treat her with repect. To the author, great job! I wish all guys could follow this :)

gogreen1 SILVER, Gretna, Nebraska
so true!!!!!!!!!!

xenon333 PLATINUM, Billerica, Massachusetts
hah. have you met half the girls in my school?

HopelessRomantic1 SILVER, Reno, Nevada

"Love is like the wind, I can't see it, but I can feel it". -- Nicholas Sparks from "A Walk to Remember"

YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marnina said...
Marnina, Eugene, Oregon

''Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half is good. Luckily, this not difficult.''

I agree on a lot, but I disagree on a few things.

ZombieDanceWithMe SILVER, Rockford, Illinois

“To die is nothing; but it is terrible not to live”

-Victor Hugo

waaaaay agreed :]

shedevil said...
shedevil, Spotsylvania, Virginia
I agree with all these tips !

icingonthecake BRONZE, Riverside, California
AND DON'T FORGET: DO NOT PRESSURE HER FOR SEX. DO NOT ASK HER ABOUT IT, DO NOT SUGGEST IT, DO NOT TALK ABOUT IT. WE DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX! WE WANT LOVE AND WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY LESS!

alaskatrailmutt, Jefferson, Maryland
I agree with all of that. I like how you ended it. "If she's not into you ,you can do better". Kinda true. I liked this guy and he didn't like me and I was like "well... </3 I can do better". I might add (all your stuff was awesome BTW I bet you have a ton of girls) that they need to be nice. Don't be all wishy washy ethier. Pkaying hard to get isn't cute- it's anoying.

Tha1Chick BRONZE, Stuart, Florida

You heffer! or HOLY HEFFA!

yah... that is true!!!

Sketched97 PLATINUM, Silver Spring, Maryland

"...they don’t want to be overwhelmed with Axe every time they come within a five foot radius..."

So true! haha great article!