How to Get the Girl in Four Ways | Teen Ink

How to Get the Girl in Four Ways

January 11, 2010
By 2stickelmaier GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
2stickelmaier GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
12 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The tips I’m about to give you will help you land the girl of your dreams. Help is the key word here. If you’re a total stalker, I can’t help you.
1.
Girls like when guys make the first move. If the girl doesn’t know you exist then the odds of you dating her are kind of slim. Strike up conversation about anything. All good relationships come from friendship. If the conversation flows then you’ll know that you two are compatible. If not, move on.
2.
Ever heard of the saying, laughter is the way to a girl’s heart? Well, it is. Just as long as you’re not trying to make her laugh with farting noises. It’s immature and gross, so don’t do it. Just be natural, that’s when the real laughter will come.
3.
Once you have the emotional stuff down, the rest is easy. Girls love it when guys smell good, but they don’t want to be overwhelmed with Axe every time they come within a five foot radius. So stick with one spray. Showering is a plus, too.
4.
Once you have the girl, all that’s left to do is to take her out on a date. Please don’t take her to another dinner and a movie. Go cliff jumping at Devils Lake or invite her over for video games and pizza. These are ten times more fun than a lame horror flick.
Of course every girl is different but a majority of girls will agree with these tips. Whether these work or not, just remember it’s better to try and fail, then to not try at all. If she’s not into it then you can do better.