From Darkness to Clearness | Teen Ink

From Darkness to Clearness

April 6, 2023
By dchavez17 BRONZE, Lomita, Alabama
dchavez17 BRONZE, Lomita, Alabama
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

From Darkness to Clearness

Blue is the color of the ocean

Purple is the color of flamboyance. 

Red is her favorite color

Black is the color darkness

White is the color of clearness

However if there wasn’t any white at the time 

Then black would be the color of clearness

You dare say?

Yes because darkness can clear up all of your surroundings just as much if your emotions and your sense of thought is pictured to its fullest with such color. Once you have awakened the light comes back.

A Reformation 

My dear boy, what is going on with you?
You had the greatest identity in the whole world.

The reason being is that it’s not from this world.
Well at least that’s one of the reasons.

All this great sense of confidence, this estrangement from your surroundings. The calm and cool head, the charismatic sweet and tender suedehead. 

Well now what you have to do is that you’ve got to get it back and the way you have to get it back is to start off from the beginning. 

I see them as well. Any greatness that beholds within you they attempt to break you as the devil will find work for idle hands to do. 

But you are unbreakable, you are a rock.

For which your greatest attributes hold the rest in place and go on towards another place, a different place, a safe place, a place for which it is you and only you, a place where you find your identity and to make your mark to write your script that is your divine prospect.

New Footwear

Adidas. 

Black and white adidas. 

I have thoroughly enjoyed wearing my white high top converse. 

But nothing's the same as adidas

I’ve been wearing them since 6th grade and ever since for some reason it brings back memories. The good, the bad, and the ugly. 

I’ll buy myself some Adidas because it’s just something that I’m really attracted to in my wardrobe. 


The author's comments:

This was from tangled emotions I had last summer.