A Voice and a Time tpo be Heard | Teen Ink

A Voice and a Time tpo be Heard

By Rage97 GOLD, Hughesville, Maryland
Rage97 GOLD, Hughesville, Maryland

" 3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions"
" History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it"

A voice and a time to be heard, to be heard bu to be unlistend to, to pray some one will listen, all you want is a new beginning, a fresh start to be the greatest thing you can be, to be you; No more will you have to pretend and be a follower, but now can be a leader, a leader to the new,as you know what it feels like to be heard,but to be unlistend to,Eventually the world will listen and hear, but then it will have been to late, and those innocent cries will be raged in the streets, and then will the people know what they have done to those of us who once cryed but now cry no more, for the worlds help came to little too late.

Discusses the people in the world today and the violence that people see but never say any thing about.

Rage97 GOLD said...
Rage97 GOLD, Hughesville, Maryland

Thank you for noticing my huge mistake, I made a typing error and I wish that i hadn't because it ruins the whole poem you Know!!!!! Thank you for the advice too, Love LILLY

LIKEwhoaa GOLD said...
LIKEwhoaa GOLD, Carrollton, Texas

The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.
-Charles DuBois

i like this one, i see what you are trying for, and i think you are almosttt there with your depthh :) its good, and i think if you worked on it a bit, it could be amazing. also, were you trying to put "a time TPO heard"? or a time TO be heard?

<3 peace

Rage97 GOLD said...
Rage97 GOLD, Hughesville, Maryland

If you don't mind could you look at my work and rate and comment it would mean a lot to me thankyou with lots of love!!!!!!!!

Rage97 GOLD said...
Rage97 GOLD, Hughesville, Maryland

This poem is really great relating to the world of today yeh I think it's wonderful and well written