You Are My Protection | Teen Ink

You Are My Protection

July 11, 2010
By Rain777 GOLD, ?Town, Texas
Rain777 GOLD, ?Town, Texas
11 articles 0 photos 38 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be yourself, an original is always better than a copy! :D


My protection, my shield. Through the soul-less bloody battlefield. I turn to you with everything possible. You are responsible you are held liable. Youve torn apart my anger. Your hand is my anchor. You keep my feet on the ground when all the seas surround. Seas of hatred, seas of lust, seas of selfishness, through these my need for you remains a must. When things dont remain to plan. You are the leader of my clan. You show me the world through TOTALLY different eyes. You, how could i ever despise. My joy is everlasting in serving you my Lord. My barrier, my shield, and also my s word. I am a child just clutching on tight. With all my glory, all my might. Lord, my protection. My love for yo u will never hit extension. My rock, my fortress and my deliverer. You clutch me tightly without a shiver. In you i will forever take refuge. Stronger than lightning and like a mountain, yet more so HUGE! The thought of you makes my heart POUND. Faster than light, and louder than SOUND. I call to you Lord, who is worthy of praise. My heart you control, my soul you embrace. Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advance. And stars begin to gleamingly dance. Again, you remain my Protection. My leader i will follow. Throughout pain and throughout sorrow. Until my heart stops beating. Your love will keep repeating. Even after the moment it ceases. Your love will grow as it strongly INCREASES!


The author's comments:
Everyone needs Jesus!