Catch Me <3 | Teen Ink

Catch Me <3

By Maria09 BRONZE, East ST. Louis, Illinois
Maria09 BRONZE, East ST. Louis, Illinois

"The hardest part of getting to the top of the ladder, is getting through the crowd at the bottom"

I shouldnt want him but I do.
I shouldnt be craving him, it should be you. There's a reason I haven't given you all of me, because they're sides of me you havent seen.I smile to keep from frowning&amp;&amp;laugh to keep from crying. Fighting for a heart that once belonged to me, trying to move on but he still holds the most valuable piece. Drowning in the depths of my emotions; I refuse to let him have this hold on me. I've cried a thousand tears&amp;behind each tear there's a story to share. I've gave him so much of me, I can barely go on. Thats why I hate starting all the way over; it takes too long, just to be proven wrong.&amp;&amp;I'm sick of crying, I've been loving him from 2ways 2long. So "Baby" you say you can handle me, you say you can mend a broken heart. Well show me I'm worth the risk. Climb over the wall, rescue my heart from his hands. Then&amp;only then can we escape to tru bliss with an everlasting kiss :)

In this piece, I was actually trying to explain to my boyfriend (at the time) why it was so hard for me to open up to him like he wanted me to.

Maria09 BRONZE said...

Thanks :) happy you liked it I love feedback && sure I can do that

Doylekinz BRONZE, North Canton, Ohio

Remember your Creator
in the days of your youth,
before the days of trouble come
and the years approach when you will say,
\"I find no pleasure in them\"- \"

I loved this :] Really captures the feeling of having ones heart broken, then trying to move on when you still have feelings. Keep writing! And could you check out my work please? Thank you :D