Right for me | Teen Ink

Right for me

By BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas

"Be yourself and never change for no one, If they can't except you for you then don't have them".
"Go after your dreams, do whatever it takes to get there and never let go". "Live life to the fullest cause there is never tomorrow".

The day I set my eyes on you I knew from that moment you were meant to be mine, I saw you curled up in a little ball in your little hut, I never knew I wanted you until I first met you,
now I do and I named you Zarek because I knew it fitted you then I got two of you, he was your little brother named Xeno that too made me love you, Now here it is nearly 3 weeks soon and just you know I bought girls just for you, their cute like you, small and furry and they remind me so much of the both of you, I named them Xena and Gabrielle because they were meant to be with you, now I have four that is indeed true and I wouldn't do any other hing to change that in my way your all my babies until this day never change because that's the way I like you, always know I love you.

about me getting my hamsters.