When you were Mine. | Teen Ink

When you were Mine.

By babynoel1225 GOLD, Mendon, Michigan
babynoel1225 GOLD, Mendon, Michigan

-You dont know what you have 'till its gone.
-Sometimes giving up doesn't mean your weak sometimes it means your strong enough to let go.
- Remember Patrick, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets- Spongebob Squarepants.

Days pass by and days go on.
I miss our love that once was so strong. You once were mine you meant everything to me. Now you left me and I'm blind you see. All I want is for you to be in my arms. But your ripping me limb by limb arm by arm. There's one thing left that you will always have. That's my heart it's not up for grabs. I loved you boy from the start that's why you'll always have my heart. This deep dark room is my comfort. From that pain that keeps pulling me under. I just want to scream and end it all but your voice is my draw. It creates a life just for me. The most secret world a safe place for me. Were I can dream and always find The long days that you were mine.

I don't know its what you would kinda call a free hand. i just typed as i thought of the words.

natashajeanne1021 GOLD, Madelia, Minnesota

Time is an important thing but it is also the cause of a lot of pain;Some wish for it to go faster while others wish for it to go faster.Then there are those that wish it could just end. So enjoy the time in life you are given and don't worry so much.

i really like this! keep writing! and if you get a chance...check some of my work out? =)