Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

This is a book you will not want to stop reading! In this book Harry Potter, Ron and Hermione don't return to Hogwarts because they are to busy trying to Lord Voldermorts horcruxes. When they say Voldemort they get caught and” I told you not to say his name Harry” said Ron. After a while Harry's friend dobby the house elf helps them, but as he is helping them escape he gets a knife thrown at him and hit him so he died. Then they find the rest of the horcruxes then they go and search for voldemort.

If you want to hear the rest of the book I suggest you read it so you don't have to get the news broken about what happens at the end of the story whether or not Harry dies. It's a really good book at least it is to me because it has a lot of fiction. This is the best book by far because it gives way more detail about Harrys life. Harry potter books usually take me a couple weeks to read but this one took me 4 days to read and it has about 800 pages. I read this book as fast as a jaguar. The author is famous for writing these books. The first five Harry potter books are already movies. I think the moral of this story is never give up.