Avengers: Infinity War | Teen Ink

Avengers: Infinity War

By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey

This is it. One of the most anticipated movies in the history of the industry. Avengers: Infinity War is is the third Avengers movie and connects the entire Marvel cinematic universe. Iron Man and the rest of the Avengers must team up with the likes of Dr. Strange, Spider-Man, the Black Panther, the Guardians of the Galaxy, and other superhero friends, in order to stop the mighty Thanos. The evil titan plans to collect all of the six Infinity Stones and use the power to restore the world in his twisted image, by wiping out half of the population. The fate of the universe is stored with these superheroes, and everything they've done has been leading up to this very moment. If they fail, trillions will die.

The ending to this movie is absolutely shocking and could not have been better. The movie starts off exciting and intense and ends the same way, if not more intense. If the first Avengers was groundbreaking, then Avengers: Infinity War is Earth-shattering. It's that good. Although there are a few tiny issues with the movie, the entire thing is, overall, really fantastic and is easily the best in the series to date. The movie received had an outstanding 95% of Google users that liked it. Parts of the movie are heartfelt, but the entire thing is action-packed to the brim. Another incredible thing about the movie is that nobody is prepared for the twists and turns that take place, and there is not a single person that is prepared for Thanos, not even the heroes themselves. Avengers: Infinity War will forever change how people look at and judge superhero movies.

If the first Avengers was groundbreaking, then Avengers: Infinity War is Earth-shattering. It's that good.