Wolf of Wall Street | Teen Ink

Wolf of Wall Street

By cadelaporte1 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
cadelaporte1 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

In the Wolf of Wall Street the director Martin Scorsese Started the film with Jordan Belfort as a normal man with a dream to be on Wall Street and he started him as a man and his wife hardly paying the bills. To a man who  has it all but has lost his soul to addictions to drugs and sex.

Jordan gose it get a job on Wall Street and goes to a big company and starts from the bottom but very soon after the company has a bad day and lost all the money and closes down. Jordan decides to start his own company with his new found friend Donnie who he met at a restaurant how convinces him to open his own company with donnie and then brings on his own crew with Mark, Brad, and jean, and makes some big sales but starts to get involved in drugs and  constantly cheats on his wife and soon enough she catches him and he gets divorced and married again to Naomi and gets involved with more drug and hookers.

The FBI is catching up with what Jordan and his associates are doing and Jordan tries to transfer money overseas so he's no assets and he gets naomi's aunt involved and jordan reveals to her that he has drug addictions and she talks to him about it. Later naomi tells jordan that she has died of a heart attack. And he gets on his cruise ship to deliver the money himself but a huge storm turns up  and destroys the yot and he doesn't make it there but still alive. Meanwhile two more people are busted by the FBI. And ends up in the end getting arrested and Locked up for a while. Because Donnie and Jordan ratted everyone out but Jordan

In the end it was a good film but too much ranchyness because of all the sex and swearing and It just got old after 30 minutes. Because after the first two times it was just not funny made made me not like the movie as much anymore. At first the raunchiness was important to the story to show how messed up his life had become and how much he needed help. But the good side of the movie it just made you says WOW! Just shows you his rise to the top and how he falls. The wolf of Wall Street Was not a Great film but was still good I would give it a 3 out of 5 stars.

This is a review of the wolf of  wall street.