Summer again by Triple Charm | Teen Ink

Summer again by Triple Charm

August 20, 2022
By Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other
102 articles 7 photos 1819 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A writer must never be short of ideas."
-Gabriel Agreste- (Fictional character- Miraculous)


The Summer is the perfect time to go to the beach and bask in the sun while putting your headphones on and listening to some wonderful music. My go-to Summer playlist has a lot of irresistible songs and one such song is 'Summer Again' by Triple Charm.


Florida’s Triple Charm is the musical trio of sisters Amalia, Raena and Gabriella. They are creating a name for themselves by their amazing choreography and by making music that is related to themselves with an inspiring message. Triple Charm's journey began when Amalia wished to be on Broadway. That empowered Raena and Gabriella to start singing, and hence, the trio was born. They began working on their choreography and graceful dance moves while writing fantabulous songs together and making YouTube, Instagram and TikTok-based dance challenges, which made them grow popular on social media.


They released their song 'Summer again' in the Summer of 2022. 'Summer Again' is a song about the Summer and it is the ultimate essence of summer perfumed into a song. The carefree feeling and the bliss of Summer which makes it the favourite season of many are captured through the song's perfect lyrics and catchy tune. Not only with their vocals and lyrics but also with their flawless dance moves, Triple Charm bewitches us and makes us play the music video more and more.


'Summer again' is an exquisite song to jam out even in your room but it would be much perfect if you listen to it in your car, getting your head up the sunroof or out of the windows, with the wind caressing your hair. The song is out now and available on all streaming platforms. I recommend it to you to listen to and jam out! You might eventually find out if dancing is your hidden talent when you listen to this danceable song.