Summer again by Triple Charm | Teen Ink

Summer again by Triple Charm

By Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

"A writer must never be short of ideas."
-Gabriel Agreste- (Fictional character- Miraculous)

The Summer is the perfect time to go to the beach and bask in the sun while putting your headphones on and listening to some wonderful music. My go-to Summer playlist has a lot of irresistible songs and one such song is 'Summer Again' by Triple Charm.

Florida’s Triple Charm is the musical trio of sisters Amalia, Raena and Gabriella. They are creating a name for themselves by their amazing choreography and by making music that is related to themselves with an inspiring message. Triple Charm's journey began when Amalia wished to be on Broadway. That empowered Raena and Gabriella to start singing, and hence, the trio was born. They began working on their choreography and graceful dance moves while writing fantabulous songs together and making YouTube, Instagram and TikTok-based dance challenges, which made them grow popular on social media.

They released their song 'Summer again' in the Summer of 2022. 'Summer Again' is a song about the Summer and it is the ultimate essence of summer perfumed into a song. The carefree feeling and the bliss of Summer which makes it the favourite season of many are captured through the song's perfect lyrics and catchy tune. Not only with their vocals and lyrics but also with their flawless dance moves, Triple Charm bewitches us and makes us play the music video more and more.

'Summer again' is an exquisite song to jam out even in your room but it would be much perfect if you listen to it in your car, getting your head up the sunroof or out of the windows, with the wind caressing your hair. The song is out now and available on all streaming platforms. I recommend it to you to listen to and jam out! You might eventually find out if dancing is your hidden talent when you listen to this danceable song.

Afra ELITE said...
on Sep. 10 2022 at 9:34 am
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

@TheRareBreed, my summer playlist is random as well...Anyhow, happy to hear from you after a long time...💛💛💛

on Sep. 9 2022 at 10:49 am
TheRareBreed PLATINUM, Lambertville, Michigan

“The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." I guess that means we're just products of whoever made us and we don't have much control. The thing is, when people use that phrase, they ignore the most critical part: the falling. Within the logic of that saying, the apple falls every single time. Not falling isn't an option. So, if the apple has to fall, the most important question in my mind is what happens to it upon hitting the ground? Does it touch down with barely a scratch? Or does it smash on impact? Two vastly different fates. When you think about it, who cares about its proximity to the tree or what type of tree spawned it? What really makes all the difference, then, is how we land.”
― Val Emmich, Dear Evan Hansen

Hope the new year is good afra, my summer playlist is truly random, but I will take this into account next time I turn it on. Good to see your still writing - TheRareBreed

Afra ELITE said...
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

@Disneygirl_1, I often go to my page and just scroll down checking if someone new has commented...That's how...I'm just too concentrated on stuff like that, I guess...And well, it's not a bother at all...
Happy to hear from you...💛💛💛

Extrasweet DIAMOND, Tenafly, New Jersey

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur" - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever" - Walt Disney

Hi again! Since you seem like a person who's been here for a long time so I was hoping that you could answer my question. Is there something like a notification board for when other people comment on the writer's pieces? I was wondering how you could keep track of all of the new comments popping up from anywhere. I hope that this didn't bother you so much. <3 Thanks!