Cannibal by Ke$ha | Teen Ink

Cannibal by Ke$ha

By princeofsparx DIAMOND, Manhattan, New York
princeofsparx DIAMOND, Manhattan, New York

Those who reach for the stars should never forget the flowers that bloom at their feet.

From the subjects of her catchy songs to her garbage chic style, Ke$ha embodies a true rags to riches story. Hot off the success of her debut album Animal, which spawned top 10 singles such as Tik Tok and Your Love is My Drug; Ke$ha proves to be more than a one-hit wonder in her sophomore album, Cannibal.

Noted for her famous rapping/singing style, Cannibal is a mature step in securing Ke$ha's spot in pop music history among the likes of Britney Spears and Lady Gaga. From songs such as Sleazy to the number one hit We R Who We R, Ke$ha shows no signs of slowing down.

Overall, Cannibal is a great pop album filled with dance tunes and catchy rhythms that will be stuck in your head for days once you hear the song. It's authenticity and honesty is undeniably Ke$ha; making us realize that a simply good song can make an entire world smile, sing, and dance.

TheGreightGutzby SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
Im sorry but in my opinion Ke$sha sucks. You need to listen to better music, music with soul and passion. 

kirakhazelwood SILVER, Keizer, Oregon

You can't lose what you never had- How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days

Omg I love this song!! THX for writing this article, ur AMAZING!!

kirakhazelwood SILVER, Keizer, Oregon

OMG!! Love this song!! Thank you for writing this article!! UR AMAZING!!