As Daylight Dies by Killswitch Engage | Teen Ink

As Daylight Dies by Killswitch Engage

January 23, 2015
By theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida
theheavymetalist ELITE, Winter Haven, Florida
247 articles 0 photos 57 comments

Favorite Quote:
Take me As I Am - James Labrie of Dream Theater


The masters of Metalcore and the true representation of the genre that has taken over metal today. As Daylight Dies, much like The End of Heartache, is a classic in KSE's discoraghy. 11 tracks of epic music is all I can sy for this. Back in the days of Howard Jones, he is a phenominal singer for time and even today he would fit well into the scene, too bad he was replaced. I remember my first KSE song, My Curse, was from this album. With tracks like My Curse, The Arms of Sorrow, Desperate Times, and Eye of the Storm I highly recommend you check out this album right here.

I don't see anything really wrong with this one at all all I see is classic Killswitch Engage. I recommend this to any Metalcore or heavy metal fan because this will be an album for the ages. I don't know what else to say about this one. The album cover is epic looking, the sound is like it was made in the outside, and the album is fun to listen to. KSE, may you live on forever.

10/10


The author's comments:

Next review: Classic Review: Seventh Son of a Seventh Son by Iron Maiden.