Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles | Teen Ink

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

The first season of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles has definitely been a hit. It’s a spin off from the original Terminator trilogy, bringing just as much action as the movies did. Besides the usual action, some humor has been added to give the audience a little extra entertainment.

Basically the show is about Sarah Conner, her son John Conner, and a terminator named Cameron, try to stop judgment day from ever occurring. Judgment day is the day that the machines built by Skynet attack creating a world war between these machines and the humans. But as in every show they have obstacles to get around. Sarah and John are both thought to be dead and must keep their identities a secret. Also there are terminators sent from the future to try and kill ranking officials and will Sarah and John if they are found. Luckily, Cameron is a terminator and can help in Sarah and John’s mission.

For a new show, I believe, it’s excellent. Well, I look for action, humor, and surprises in T.V. shows, and that’s what this show offers. So if you have the same interests in shows as I do, I suggest you watch this show. It’s on Mondays at nine-o-clock on Fox 5. Trust me it’s not a waist.