A New Begging (chapter 3) | Teen Ink

A New Begging (chapter 3)

By AwesomeAley GOLD, Levittown, Pennsylvania
AwesomeAley GOLD, Levittown, Pennsylvania

"Forget about yesturday it doesn't matter, Live for today as tho life doesn't matter, Wish for a tommorow as good as today and hopefully it will be better" -aley (me)

Chapter 3

I went inside and realized after about 5 minutes that I don’t know his address! He told me he was on sunflower but I don’t know which house! WHAT AM I GANNA DO! well first I’m going to fix my hair and then I’ll start walking over to sunflower maybe he will come find me knowing he forgot to tell me the address! But why am I so nervous…. Well I grab my stuff for science stuff and start heading over…… wait I thought I just heard a knock… or is it my imagination… well I go check anyway.. IT’S HIM! I opened the door as calmly as I could and he stood there with fear in his eyes and his shirt sleeve was torn. “What’s wrong?” I asked totally concerned “we need to get out of here fast!” he said as he ran upstairs and went to my room with me following close behind. “Take only the necessities!” he said “WAIT! What is going on tell me right now Alex.”
“There is no time to explain Alice! We just need to get out of here and quickly!” and that’s when I heard the door sounding like it was being smashed in… “There here….” Alex said with a look I knew only to be of pure terror…..

sorry it's short! working on chapter 4!!!

Little EDdy said...
Where is chapter 4? i need it im addicted to your stories. They are great!