Hide -N- Seek | Teen Ink

Hide -N- Seek

October 12, 2010
By EvonkaH BRONZE, Lakeland, Georgia
EvonkaH BRONZE, Lakeland, Georgia
4 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Amor no es Amor"
Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.


"For as a honey comb the lips of a strange woman keep dripping... Her feet are descending to death. Her very steps take a hold on Sheol itself.”
_Proverbs 5:3,5_
?Prologue?


Ever since I read this passage it inspired to become the daring female I am today. I wanted to be the chick to steer fellows down a path to uncertainty and temporary pleasure. I’m the girl the other females dread because of the fear I will take their guy. I am the GIRL whom your mother warned you about! I embrace the terms wh***, sl*t, and man-eater! I am here to stay and to ruin your happily ever after high school relationship! I am Veronica Ashli Simmons. If you’re a girl I’m your worst nightmare, and if you’re a guy I’m the one you come to when your girl is tripping and you want pleasure. I’m the one hiding in the shadows with these hypnotizing eyes and words. Whether you wanna come to the dark alley to get it or not it’s all up to you and I’ll be ready.


It all began when I was dating this wonderful guy back at my old school, Westover High. His name was Martin. We were dating for awhile, and by awhile I mean one year, fifty-two weeks, three hundred and sixty-five days. Martin and I took things slow since he was my first boyfriend. We were standing in by his locker all cutesy like. I was admiring his evergreen eyes while he was twirling my golden locks. We were whispering the sweetest things to each other.
“Te quiero mija.”
“Te quiero mijo con toda mi corazon.”
“Besame mi quierda!”



Before I leaned into kiss him or had the chance to, this wh*** by the name of Brittany Roberts came up and stole the kiss that was supposed to be bestowed upon thy lips. Except that wasn’t the worst part, the worst part was that Martin kissed her back. My heart shattered into bits! She had stolen my Martin. I hated her! Eventually, it became known I was obsessed on ways to get her back, but I just couldn’t. And as the old saying goes, “if you can’t beat them join them.” When I discovered I was moving I decided I wanted to become a Brittany Roberts because she had the power to ruin lives.


I’m the type of person that holds a grudge for a long time. Since Martin and Brittany caused me pain I’m gonna cause pain to every female alive who is happy and content with their high school relationships! If I cannot enjoy my happiness nobody can. While you walk around flaunting your new relationship, Veronica Ashli Simmons will be sending out signals to your man and he WILL respond by returning the favor. You’ll be too in love to realize that I’m about to rob you of your happiness. I’m gonna slightly tug on the rug you stand on and you may firming your grip, so I will tighten mine. Then when it seems like I’ve let go of mine, you’ll loosen up yours, and then I will snatch the rug from under your feet and I will watch you fall helplessly to the ground crying out. I will tower over your fallen body and cover you with your own rug and step all over you and leave, LEAVE you lying right there on the floor. I will close the door and walk out your life with your guy and shortly do your EX boyfriend the same way. I’ll see you around in the halls. TOODLES!



?Coming to New Battlegrounds ?




I arrived at my new school on a Friday morning. I stepped out of my car, my trusty all black Ford Mustang. The schools population had a total of about two- thousand students. With that passing thought a sly grin came across my face. Society called them students, but the term I appreciate more is prey. I am a tigress and these “students” are my antelopes. I did come here for an education, but I also came to feast on the newbies. I closed the drivers’ door and walked over to the passenger door. I retrieved all my things: my purse, bag, binders, and books. I arrived purposely late so that I can just simply scout out my new territory. I took one look at myself from the car door mirror. Tight thigh hugging skinnies? Check. Low plunging strapless shirt? Check. Mini shrug? Check. I squatted down so that I was eye level with the mirror and took a look at myself. I wanted to know who this gorgeous exotic animal I was looking upon. Her eyes crystal blue, crisper that any underground cavern. Her tan was flawless and unattainable. She slung her golden blonde hair at me so as to taunt me for not having it. Oh wait? This sculpted, gorgeous, exotic animal is me. I stood back up as I heard the final bell ring and saw students rushing for the enormous building. I grabbed my books and walked slowly out the student parking lot. I was working on my walk. I wanted it to be a fierce confident strut that no one could buy, let alone mock. As I was approaching the stairs I saw a group of nerds who were trying way too hard to be bad a**. I guess they spotted me from a distance and decided to hang around because as we perfectly came into view of each other the Alpha Nerd straightened up his posture. He went for the chilled laid back look. Alpha Nerd elbowed one of his buddies and nodded his back toward my direction and his disgusting friend smiled.



This is so easy, I thought to myself, a bunch of nerds, how hard can it be? I just needed to do something simple to get the Alpha Nerd’s attention. Nothing too flirty we want him alive long enough to help me out. They were standing on the top set of stairs and I just made it to the first set. I looked up toward the fairly normal sixed group of boys. This was phase one. The Alpha Nerd and I locked eyes for a brief second and within that second I managed to flash a coy smile at him. Alpha Nerd smiled back. Typical. I walked up towards the group of the untouchables and headed right for the Alpha Nerd. I opened my shrug a little bit and the omega nerds almost faint. I cut right in the middle of the group and prepare to demolish my first antelope.
“Excuse me, but can you show me towards the guidance office?” I said looking at him dead into his eyes.
He winked at me and grabbed my books.
“I’ll show you.”
“My name is Veronica Simmons and yours is?”
“Don, Don Skype.”
“Thank you Don you’re such a sweetie.”



Alpha Nerd Don blushed.
“So, Don I’m a new student and I’m kind of shy. Do you think you could show me around?”
“Sure Veronica, Veronica that is such an extraordinary name.”
I put my head down and brush my hair in front of my face. I fake being flattered.
“Don quit it! You are such a charmer.”
I laugh coyly.
“I am the ladies man!” he exclaimed blushing more.
Of course he is the ladies man. As we entered into the school building I decided to speed things up a little faster because by the end of the day I want to make him my boyfriend. I decided to play an old trick. I quickly threw my hands up to my eye acting like I something was in my eye.
“Owe! Owe! Owe!”
“Veronica what’s wrong?!” he asked carefully grabbing me because when does a nerd actually have a chance to touch a beautiful girl like me?
“My eye, I think an eyelash is in my eye!”
“Here let me see.”
Donnie put my books on the floor and he came back to attend to my non-injured eye. He leaned in very nervously to take a look.
“I don’t see anything, but you have exquisite blue eyes Veronica.”
I combed my hair behind my ears and locked my eyes onto his. Knowing a nerd he just couldn’t hold my seductive stare. I’m so devilishly bad.
“I’m- I’m sorry Don, it’s that you’re so amazing to me. It’s that I like you.”
He was speechless.
I bent over and grabbed my books and I faced him again.
“I’m really sorry Don; it’s very plain to see that you’re not interested in me. If you can kindly show me to the guidance office it’ll be deeply appreciated.”
Don pointed to the second door on the left side of the trophy case on the first hallway.
“Thank you for your kindness,” I said looking hurt in spirit, “I’ll see you around Don.”
I headed for the guidance office and I counted down in my head: five, four, three, two . . .
“Veronica! Wait!”
I switched from smirking to looking sad once again.
“Yes Don?”
“You like me, a nerd?”



I can’t believe I’m actually saying this.
“Yes I do. Even though we just met you seem so nice compared to the other dudes. I’ve dated,” while I was saying all this I brushed my hands against his.



Don nearly fainted.
“Wow!”
“You are a ladies’ man Don. You swept me off my feet!”



It seems that he gained a little confidence boost because Don is actually walking beside me, not behind me.
“So Veronica do you have a boyfriend?”





Don ducks his head to the left as if he saw Angelina Jolie walking by.
“Uhm, no! I’m not sure if dating is for me. I just haven’t found anyone for me yet.”



Don’s head pops up as if someone yelled “Porn!” His brown eyes light up like Christmas trees, and I must be Santa’s baby.
“Well Veronica, if you’re not busy Saturday night I would love, like, enjoy having you to help me watch the Video Game Tournament, if you don’t mind.”



Yay! A video game showdown with more nerds. Well I guess in his world this is what you call a date.
“I would Don!”


The author's comments:
A girl terrorizes a new school with her charming looks. Veronica goes around stealing boyfriends and using girls to get to their boyfriends. Will she ever stop her hurtful reign of terror?