Seductionist | Teen Ink

Seductionist

By TTTeeSS GOLD, La Porte, Colorado
TTTeeSS GOLD, La Porte, Colorado

There is no such thing as nothing, yet there is such thing as nothing, simply because there is nothing such as nothing.

“Easy, easy,” he whispers gently, soothing her so-soft shoulder with light, teasing fingertips. He leans over to her ear. “Be easy, beautiful… be easy…”

Her flesh quivers beneath his hand, responding to his tone. It feels so good when he does that! But still she steps away, once, unsure of herself.

“Easy,” he whispers softly, stepping with her, stroking slowly, so slowly, “no need to be afraid. I swear it. Any oath you choose…” Her flesh responds again. He smiles warmly, utterly filled with an extremely patient desire and invitation. He is, in that moment, consumed utterly with the sole purpose of seduction.

I will be gentle with this one. It is her first time. She has every right to be nervous. I will make it easy for her, something to remember. “Be easy… be easy, beautiful—“

In one fluid motion, he swings up. And just as promptly, is back on the ground, both pride and body bruised. The mare dances away from him, utterly un-seduced.

I don't usually write things like this, but I read something kind of similar in a book, and thought to try it myself. Quite fun actually! This is my first piece, please comment!

AWriter101 SILVER, Rockton, Illinois

being single doesn't mean you are week it means that you are strong enough to wait for what you deserve! -Niall Horan

This is interesting! not my style but well written. :)

MaddiK BRONZE said...
MaddiK BRONZE, Fort Collins, Colorado

"There is no great writing, only great re-writing."

Haha, I dont know too much about horses, but it would be interesting to try!

TTTeeSS GOLD said...
TTTeeSS GOLD, La Porte, Colorado

It had been in italics, so that it was his thoughts, but the article posting doesn't let you do them.

IAmWhoIWantToBe PLATINUM, Manila, Other

‎"I’m learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world: I run my world." - Beyoncé

I like this. It's kinda nice, especially the ending. I'm kinda confused one the second to the last part though. You used third person in the first part and then switch to the third.

Great writing though :)))

butterfly123 said...
butterfly123, Banglore, Other
hehehe nice one :D

Lady_Lemon GOLD, Franklin, Wisconsin
dang child! shows what he gets! ;) anyways, great job. I would just focus on making your character a little more... prominent. In what he's doing and why. :)

DrivenToBizarre BRONZE, Fort Collins, Colorado
1 article 1 photo 2 comments

"Those who say sunshine brings happiness, have not yet danced in the rain."

This is amazing! I was totally sucked in right away! Keep up the great work! 

sidneyc1997 said...
u bloo my mind

sidc said...
woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww you made my day

TTTeeSS GOLD said...
TTTeeSS GOLD, La Porte, Colorado

Thank you! Very fun to write! I'd love to see what you could do along these lines!

MaddiK BRONZE said...
MaddiK BRONZE, Fort Collins, Colorado

Ha! I love this! Great work Tess!

Djensen92 said...
I love this! The author really paints a picture of seduction!