Why do you bite your nails? | Teen Ink

Why do you bite your nails?

February 27, 2013
By Camille1234 PLATINUM, Corbett, Oregon
Camille1234 PLATINUM, Corbett, Oregon
23 articles 0 photos 45 comments

"Why do you bite your nails?" He asked. Why do I bite my nails? Maybe I bite them because you look at me with that twinkle in your eye that can make any girl faint for. Maybe it's because your smile is so radiant I need sunglasses. Or it could be that your laugh sounds like an orchestra conducted it. I might bite them because of the way your hair falls softly into your face. Possibly the way you stand tall and confident. Could be the way you out others before yourself, or even the way you walk. It could even be the small little things like how you write your F as if you come from France. Or how you always bounce your leg. Maybe the way, you also, bite you nails. That is what makes me bite my nails you. What about you? I want to ask you so badly why you bite your nails but I can't seem to form the words, I can barley talk when I'm around. All I can do is smile and turn back to my notebook and doodle hoping you ignore my shyness and keep using your sweet voice to talk to me. You too seem to be a little shy and also doodle. What is it your doodling? What is it you draw every day, after day? I want to so you this but I don't. I want to talk to you, but I can't, you make me chock up. That's why I bite my nails because if I don't then I might talk to you, I am scared to talk to you. I am scared because I don't want to appear weird, strange, unlike the type of girls you are always around. That is why I bite my nails. Why do you bite yours?