the death | Teen Ink

the death

October 6, 2015
By Anonymous

John was addicted to drugs and he heard there is a new drug called wap and his friend frank knows a person who sells wap and frank take him to the man he was at a dark all John has 40 dollars to buy the wap then he gets on the train home. He finally gets home and he put the wap in his mouth and drink a glass of ice cold water and lays down a couple minutes later he starts to see things in his head and hes on the train and it was raining and he can see that everyone is screaming and the train falls off the track and he woke up and in his head he thought it was a dream but he realised that is was the future of his death.

John want to change his death but he can't get his hand on wap because he can't find frank it's been two days and he finally finds frank at the park and ask him to get him wap frank say it will take one more week to get some john said I need it now! The two days were hard because the more john roaded the train the scared he got that his death was near john going out after the first day. The second day frank comes and knocks on his door and hands him prescription bottle full of wap john says why did you buy that much frank says i bought it with my own money.

John takes one pill full of wap and john lays down on his bed his eyes began to close and he saw him on the train again and he got up and tried to stop the train by pulling the emergence brakes and the train was slowly slowing down then the pill was wearing off and the train wasn’t stopped yet. So he slowed down the speed on the train by pulling the lever that makes it go and stop and the train finally stop and by the time the pill wore off he had saved his life and many of other people.