Diary of a Teenage Sociopath | Teen Ink

Diary of a Teenage Sociopath

December 22, 2010
By -MidnightAngel- GOLD, A Field of Paper Flowers, California
-MidnightAngel- GOLD, A Field Of Paper Flowers, California
11 articles 47 photos 110 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"


Summary:

Diary of a teenage sociopath follows the tragic and horrifying life of a teenager named Erin who suffers from Antisocial Personality Disorder.The story starts when Erin is sixteen, living at home with her foster parents and foster sister. She leads a seemingly normal life, going to great lengths to keep her sociopathic nature a secret from everyone other than her little sister who she regulerly torments just for fun. That is, until a new girl comes to her school named Niki. Erin sees this now girl as a threat to her secrets and desides that drastic mesures must be taken to ensure Niki's silence.


-MidnightAngel-

Diary of a Teenage Sociopath


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 42 comments.


on Feb. 14 2011 at 10:38 pm
Wow... Just wow. Erin was crazy, and this may sound crazy, but I was hoping she would make it (only because she was the main character)

on Feb. 10 2011 at 9:47 am
CassidyMarturana BRONZE, Califon, New Jersey
1 article 4 photos 43 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Life isn't about just waiting out the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

This girl is insane! Really creeped me out! Good writing though, keep it up! :)