That's How The Lost Get Found. | Teen Ink

That's How The Lost Get Found.

By Michaela_Touch GOLD, Lake Charles, Louisiana
Michaela_Touch GOLD, Lake Charles, Louisiana

God's got you on His potter's wheel. Jeremiah chapter 18.

As I dress for bed tears come rolling down my cheeks like little storms. My heart like the whirling winds of a tornado destroying everything it its path. Coming undone between caring for my brethren and not caring at all. He seems so distant in this like. I can’t see the hope in his eyes anymore. At night I ball up under the confines of my bed and cry. I scream for him. Brother!! Brother!! But no one seems to hear me. The sound of my voice muffled by the cotton sheets and feather pillow. He hides in his den and stays there till night, lying and cheating. I want back what I can’t have! It’s tearing me to shreds! Limb from limb. Thread by thread I am unraveling! Because of HIM! Why is this happening to me?! I fill with rage as I think of him and what he has done and just start crying because there is nothing more that I can do! And suddenly, he’s gone.

I wrote this because I am losing my brother. This is truly how I feel and what I have to go through. He says I should be thankful that I don't have to go through what he is going through when I am going through something worse: losing the best brother in the world. I can't take it anymore.

Thank you, so much.

HeatherBee BRONZE, I Live In, Texas

Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect

:[ saddening but this was very very powerful n well written.