Writing of You | Teen Ink

Writing of You

March 6, 2011
By babigerl1194 PLATINUM, Margaretville, New York
babigerl1194 PLATINUM, Margaretville, New York
23 articles 10 photos 155 comments

Favorite Quote:
wat doesnt kill you only makes you stronger


I want to write of you. Make you permanent on paper.

Watch your name reappear again and again through my fingertips of my pen.

I want to write of you tonight. Of the things you do. The words you say.

That way I will forever have a keepsake.

I want to write of you tonight.

The way you read me with your eyes, like you’re reading the most important thing you’ll ever read. The way you look at me, as if you can never get enough of me.

I want to write of you tonight, but no phrases of mine compare to you.

You have left your mark, made your scar, you don’t know it yet.

Your hands always on my body, they fit, as if they were made for my body.

I feel as if I belong right on top of you. There I have your full attention. Right on top of you, I fit perfectly. You are always so warm, you are this way because I am always so cold.

Our bodies next to each other, as if they were meant to never part.

I want to write of you, but everything I have to say has been said before.

I want to write of you but no words compare to you.

I want to write of you, but I don’t know how.