Nerve | Teen Ink

Nerve

By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey

Nerve is an exciting thriller that will immediately grasp the audience's attention. The movie revolves a protagonist, who is a teenage girl who is thinking about college, who gets this new game that all of her friends are playing. The game is called "Nerve" and people get payed for doing the dares that the game tells it to.

People soon realize that there's something suspicious about the game, and their fears become reality when the truth about the game is revealed. The protagonist must rely on her friends to help get her out of trouble, before it's too late. The movie is very exciting, and high paced. Not to mention that the movie is a very realistic idea, and that most teenagers could and should be able to relate to. Technology in the real world is revolutionizing, and so is the generation that comes with it. Nerve is a movie that focuses on the power, and dangers of technology.  

99% of the internet is the deep web. People cannot google the deep web, or get there without knowing the true power of technology and the internet.