Loving you is like wanting death Ep. 1 | Teen Ink

Loving you is like wanting death Ep. 1

By iPonder GOLD, Elk Grove, California
iPonder GOLD, Elk Grove, California

The bad things happen first,then the good things, then more bad things, then more good things: God helps us through the bad things so we can enjoy the good ones. :)

She tried to strike him with her bare fleshed hand. He grabbed it in mid air. "Would you like to try again?" he asked with a dark smirk across his face. Yes! She screamed within herself. She hated him and everything he did to her. She loved him but hated everything about him. He killed her hope of her father coming back to her. She looked away from the hard-chisseled face that captured her in such a trance many times before. "He will come back. He loves me, which is more than what I can say about you!" I shifted away from him. He crossed his arms and began to sigh. He leaned on the fireplace as i sat down on the piano in the middle of the living room. I shuffled through the sheet music and found a symphony from Beethoven's 3rd. I began to play. my fingers gently touching the ancient piece. I could feel his eyes burning a hole through my head. He who stole me away in the middle of the night just to tell me that my father's return was hopeless and just a fairytale. Yes, I hated him. I suddenly didnt feel the urge to play anymore and finished the symphony with my own made up tune. I gently closed the piano and walked to the door to exit this treacherous place he was trying to keep me captive in. He glided in front of the door and leaned on the handle. His face was now serious and stricken with frustration. "For the last time your not going anywhere. So sit now." he brushed his hand through his black hair and lowered his eyes at me. "Move." I said in a husk voice. It was five in the morning i had no time for this. He smiled well more of a sinical smile then a happy-go-lucky one. Jackass. "Make me." He crossed his arms back in place and began to hum the same tune i played a minmute ago. "You arrogant-" I stopped myself. "Fine Ill move you." I spoke in a low whisper. His eyes fluttered as I moved closer to him. His breath and mine lingered together as we breathed in eachothers scent. I skimmed my lips across his. He backed up. Yeah wasnt expecting that one now were you. I kept repeating that in my head. I had the control not him. He lowered his arms and then grabbed me by the waist pulling me closer to him. His rock solid chest against mine. He bit my lower lip and then devoured my lips with a need that he must have been holding back for all this time. It was our first but not our last kiss.

I enjoy listening to deep and loud hard rock and love techno and alternative. Speaking as one of MANY girls who wear their hearts on their sleeves, I try to channel my feelings for a person in words, which turns into poems.

tash12 SILVER said...
tash12 SILVER, Lindale, Texas

creativity is knowing how to hide your sorces-Einstine

Beautiful I am practicaly purring with the buzz I got from that keep it up

yourworstnightmare BRONZE, Sioux Falls, South Dakota

The best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. (Teddy Roosevelt)

amazing job!

thesilverrose BRONZE, Richardson, Texas

"Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead." -Benjamin Franklin

in the sequel, there was no contiuation (if there is such a word) of what the scene was. i liked the first one better than the second. but good job. :D

beautifulworld SILVER, Memphis, Tennessee

What's the point i wearing my favorite rocket ship underpants if no one asks to see them? -Calvin and Hobbes

the sequel is called 'shifters 2'

thesilverrose BRONZE, Richardson, Texas

PLEASE!!!! Please write more!!! It was simply wonderful. I'll check out the next ep. Good work.

The Reader! said...
That was so good. It ended too quickly. It gave me butterflys in my stomch. Make more

StarsMoon said...
StarsMoon, Lehi, Utah
oooh!

i love it!

its STUNNING

its got everything!

romance, kind of actionish-if u get where im coming from, and perfect for anyone who knows how to read. :)

grnlver114 PLATINUM, Seal Beach, California
I love this series!!! I'd totally read it once its published!!!

MindyJones BRONZE, McEwen, Tennessee

A pen is the tongue of the mind.

You are amazing at hooking the reader in. My laptop scrolled down and saw a break after the last sentence. I started to read slower so it wouldn't come any faster. Great job, definitely great material.

iPonder GOLD said...
iPonder GOLD, Elk Grove, California

liked this episode? read the next episode called shifters ep 2. the series will now be known as  shifters. i wont change it again xD

traveler03 GOLD, San Juan, Texas

Living is nothing. Dreaming is something.

YOu did an awesome job!!!

Anjo! SILVER said...
Anjo! SILVER, Roseburg, Oregon
woah woah woah, you cant leave us hangin!

Belieber10 BRONZE, Elk Grove, California

" Im strong on the outside, not all the way through. Ive never been perfect but neither have you."-Linkin Park

its good write more<br />
i need more!!

wordweaver96 PLATINUM, Winchester, Kentucky

" It is not our abilities but our choices that show who we truly are. "
Albus Dumbledore

See, we really DON'T have anything to fear but fear itself!

this is good.

so kool keep wrighting

KoolChik SILVER, St.Louis, Missouri

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. . .And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. - excerpts from 1 Corinthians 13:4-13

I absolutely loved keep writing!

storyofmylife PLATINUM, Mt. Olive, Alabama

If life gives you lemons. Paint them green and pretend they're limes.

omg... this was absolutely mesmerizing....

the way you wrote just captured my attention from the beginning...

amazing....

eMiLyP GOLD said...
eMiLyP GOLD, Jeannette, Pennsylvania

Life is short; speak your mind, say what ya wanna say, and do what ya wanna do (as long as you don't get caught!).

I loved it! That was so great. I can't wait to read more! I really loved how it was a love/hate relationship between them; it kept it interesting. I also liked how it was a little bit vague. It was like the beginning of really good books that start in the middle and go back and explain everything. Like a prologue. I seriously cannot wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the good work!

AmandaLee143 SILVER, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Always Believe :)

I thought it was great. I agree... I can't wait to read more :)

forevermore said...
I think your story needs more details. I didnt quite understand where this is taking place or what is going on. The endind was...nice...