Don't chapter 2 | Teen Ink

Don't chapter 2

October 6, 2009
By xxxVanessaxxx SILVER, Alexander, Arkansas
xxxVanessaxxx SILVER, Alexander, Arkansas
9 articles 0 photos 66 comments

Favorite Quote:
"i CaNt Be AwAy fRoM hEr BeLlA, iT hUrTs ToO mUcH." (Jacob from the breaking dawn book)


The sound and vibrations of the motorcycle beneath me and Andrew was exciting, love filled, wanted, craved. I clutched his waist and leather jacket as he sped towards his parents’ private beach here in Florida. My parents can’t accept him but maybe his parents can accept me. We pulled up to a light. Andrew planted his feet and turned to look at me.
“You finally beat his system, huh?” He asked.
“Not exactly.” I answered.
“How come? I thought we just gathered your stuff and rode out of your lot and you don’t think we beat your dad’s system?!” He asked, startled. I heard a pair of tires screech a distance away from us. I turned and saw my father’s Hummer headed straight for us.
“You have gas, food, and clothes money right?” I asked nervously. Andrew had already turned around by this point, waiting for the light to change.
“Yeah. I’ve been saving up money for us to run away for 6 months now. Did you forget that we’ve secretly been together for about a year?”
“Then you better hit that highway before my dad runs us both over with his Hummer.” I said. The light changed. Andrew stormed off and my dad was a least 30 feet away. We changed lanes and headed for the highway. My dad never went on the freeway, he was too scared because that’s how he almost died before I was born; going too fast onto the freeway. My brother was the one who told me. If Mark knew by now what I was doing, he’d be contacting me later. We made it. And my dad didn’t come after us either. I sighed when we were far enough away. Now my question was – now what do we do?
* * * * * * *
We pulled into a motel. Andrew sighed, clearly not wanting to stop but he knew how tired I got and how cranky I was at school if I didn’t sleep because of him. I felt bad for making him take the highway and not stopping to say goodbye to his mother. He bought two new phones for us too, so they couldn’t track us down. I got a razor but I can only use it when we stop. I climbed off the bike and but my new cell in my back pocket. Andrew put the kickstand on the bike and pulled the attachment bags off. He started walking towards the office desk. I hurried to follow. I’m a 17 year old girl who just ran away with her boyfriend. Oh holy Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. We got the room key and went to the room. Apparently the manager thought that we’d been together longer because there was only one bed. I headed for the couch and Andrew headed for the bathroom, still not talking to me. A few hours went by. We took turns in the bathroom. Me a shower, then him, me doing my hair, him doing his long brown. We both changed while the other was in the bathroom. When we were both finished I fell asleep in front of the television. Andrew shook me.
“Harmony, wake up.” I know, weird name, don’t make fun of it.
“Why?” I moaned. Andrew scooped me up and put me on the same bed as him. He held me. My eyes finally opened. “Why am I not on the couch? I thought I was sleeping on the couch, not in bed with you.”
“Well, someone didn’t want to get up herself and get on the couch so you were forced to sleep here. Get some rest. You’ll need it for tomorrow; we’ve got a full day of riding.” He said.
“Where are we headed?”
“Hopefully Arkansas. We’ll have to go through Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi. But we’ll make it eventually.” He whispered quietly in my ear. His grip tightened on my waist, I wished he would hold me tighter. I was satisfied when he did. His face was gradually getting closer to mine.
“I can live with that. As long as I’m living that way with you.” I whispered back. Andrew’s inviting eyes were brilliant and glorious. How could anyone’s eyes be so breath taking?
“How are you so naturally beautiful?” He asked, brushing away a strand of my dirty-blonde hair.
“Why do you have hypnotizing eyes?” I asked. Warmth was radiating from him now.
“Would that hypnotize you into kissing?”
“I don’t know. Why don’t you tell me?” He smiled at my response. His white teeth glistened. His mouth gently and sweetly pressed against mine. This type of kiss I knew from him, meant for me to go insane with craving. I wasn’t going to let him win though. I could play hard ball too. I pulled away just a little. “Well, goodnight.” I said. I rolled over and turned off the lamp. I silently laughed waiting for his reaction.
“But….I….wha…..huh?” He stuttered.
“You aren’t the only one who can play hard ball.” I said. “I know that card you just played. You can’t fool me with that anymore.”
“And they say you can’t teach a girl your tricks.” He laughed.
“Well, with you I can.”
“Roll back over.” He pleaded.
“You’re gonna have to make me.” I said. Without him holding me, I couldn’t tell what he was going to do. His warm hands wrapped around me. Don’t give in to him, don’t give in. I thought to myself. I felt his lips at my earlobe.
“Roll over and kiss me.” He whispered. I calmly breathed, not giving in. I was not going to lose due to my hormones. Not this time. I was suddenly rolled over, my mouth being pulled onto his. The sweet feel of victory. His kiss was clearly passionate and fierce, he wanted me. He pulled away this time. There was something there, just like always. He kissed me again, this one more fierce and intense than the last. His arms tightened again. His mouth was trying to mine open. I refused at first but then tiredness gave over. My body is sometimes overruling. His warm breath filled my head and made me want more but I knew that I wouldn’t lose, I would make him really know how it felt to crave someone. I felt his tongue lick my lips. I broke away gasping.
“God.”
“What?” I asked breathless.
“I knew running away would be the best choice I ever made.” He kissed my neck.
“Andrew, please. I’m tired. Don’t let go, but don’t keep me up all night.”
“You don’t have to. Go to sleep and I’ll kiss you while you’re asleep.”
“No. Please. Behave. Let me sleep.”
“Why. Wasn’t this your plan to get me to want you. You got what you wanted didn’t you?”
“Well, if you’re going to act like that then I’ll sleep in the hall.” I said, getting up. I walked to the door. I was about to open the door when Andrew spun me around and pressed me up against the door.
“Don’t leave me. I’ll behave, just don’t….don’t leave me.” He pleaded.
“Fine. But behave.”
"Alright. Now come on, we have to be out of here by 7 a.m."


The author's comments:
I couldn't believe how much you guys liked that so.....here's more. =] enjoy! <3