Love Got Me Too..... | Teen Ink

Love Got Me Too.....

By Tushar1996 BRONZE, Lucknow, Other
Tushar1996 BRONZE, Lucknow, Other

A poet can survive anything but a misprint.-Oscar Wilde
A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.-Oscar Wilde

Before I was captured in the immortal trap of love my life was going just perfectly ‘normal’. I didn’t had any confusion neither did I felt lost, didn’t had an ounce of regret neither a drop of true happiness. I too had my days before I was caught up in the storm. Till now I am spinning trying to find a new direction in life. I still remember the days when I waited for the school bell to ring, not because I was eager to go home but because I was desperately waiting for the moment when I will get to spend some time with her. I waited for her so that I could walk beside her to the front gate just talking to her. Every moment that I spent with her was worth millions. Even while talking to her I would be lost in her honey colored eyes and I felt that there was no place I would rather want to be. One day while I was with her, it started raining out of the blue and we didn’t have our umbrellas either. She ran towards the nearest shade and I was just standing in the rain lost in her innocence. When she asked me “do you like the rain?” the first thought that came to my mind was that I may not like the rain but I was still enjoying it because I got to spend some more time with her. I was lost in her and at the very glance of the moment I realized how much I needed her. I realized that it wasn’t a true friendship that I was encountering with I was fighting between friendship and love. Like always love came up strong. I didn’t want the thing between us to end in just friendship. I couldn’t say a word at that moment I was speechless for the first time in my life. Deep inside I knew that I found true love and came to know what it really feels like. She appeared to me like an angel who fell from the heaven without her wings just for me to catch her in my arms and then let her stay in my heart till eternity. Every time she smiled it would light me up and slowly she became the very foundation of my life that I was searching for. I realized that I needed her more than anything in the world. I would follow her in the sweetest of my dreams trying to make it up to her and be lost with her in my dreams forever. My whole world was going to turn upside down and I didn’t have the slightest clue. I wanted to spend every moment of the rest of my life with the most enchanting creation of God. I didn’t had any doubt in my mind that I am feeling exactly what the world says is true love. But I never had the courage to tell her how I truly felt about her, fearing that it will lead to a crack in our friendship and one day when she came to know about it my biggest nightmare was happening in reality in front of me. I felt near wrecked and I just wanted time to stay still forever. She punched a hole in my heart and all the momentum of love came crashing in front of my very own eyes. Till date the broken pieces of my heart are missing and day by day the hole is eating me up. The only thing that keeps me alive is HOPE…………..

First love is very special and everyone has some memories to share about it and these are my memories.

Ahmad said...
awesum one.......:))))

LoveSinha said...
A very nice article,must be in the magazine.

romance... said...

nice one...

kkkj said...
awesome dude

pranjal said...
heart touching lines

Athena19 SILVER, Central Point, Oregon

'Love people. Cook them tasty food.' -Penzey's Spices

so sweet! I wanna know more of the story! I wish I knew a guy like that!